I love Garfield. Always have.
Maybe it's because I'm sleepy, but I laughed out loud on this one.
Enjoy. g'night y'all.
![]()
I love Garfield. Always have.
Maybe it's because I'm sleepy, but I laughed out loud on this one.
Enjoy. g'night y'all.
![]()
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
aaaaaaahahaha. hilarious!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I used to watch Garfield all the time when I was little
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
lol that was great...just the thing i needed after a stressful day @ work
That was pretty good. You get a big A++++
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
That's cute!
My 3 favs are Garfield, Family Circus, and the Lockhorns!
YEah, I love the Lockhorns. I tell my wife that is a documentary about us.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
That's what my boyfriend says, too.
But he also says we will wind up like Tim and Jill on Home Improvment [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks